First and foremost we would like to thank you for your patience while we navigate the new rules to better serve you safely. In order to keep everyone safe, we have changed our protocols for patients coming into the office.
- We will be triaging and asking patients in urgent need to come in first.
- Walk-ins will not be accepted at this time, you must have a scheduled appointment to entre the office.
- Please be patient as we try to catch up on our backlog of patients.
- The day before your appointment we will contact to you to review some wellness questions. You will be asked to sign this form when you come for your appointment. This protocol will be done at every appointment until further notice.
- All guardians accompanying minors will be asked to fill out a wellness form also.
- We kindly ask that you arrive to your appointment on time and wearing a mask.
- The doors will remain locked at all times. For this reason we ask that you call the office to report your arrival.
- Mask must be worn at all times until a staff member direct your to remove it.
- If you do not have a mask please inform us prior to your arrival.
We look forwarding to seeing your smiles soon.
Dr. Jarmila Bergmann and staff at Clarkson Dental Centre